Re: Croatian translation - finished - PO and nsh

From: Martin Srebotnjak <miles_at_filmsi.net>
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 01:22:04 CEST

Here you go,

now Slovenian po and nsh are in utf-8, as you requested. In nsh I also
changed to unix style endings and corrected the typo (into VB), just
didn't touch the Espanol thing you changed, please check that string
name ... In the po file I corrected a few errors and made some shortcuts
functional (non-duplicate).

Noticed a small bug - menu titles (like File, Edit, View, Insert ...) do
not display shortcut underline (like underlined letter F in File etc.).
Couldn't find it among bugs, but there are 200 bugs with shortcuts and
menus, so I rather didn't file it. Maybe it's already in there, although
with my quick browsing I didn't notice it.

And it's true, the "..." substrings are in some instances hardcoded,
which is bad for Slovenian, we should have an empty space (" ") between
the word preceeding it and the "...", that's our syntax rule. Hope the
"..." strings will land in the po file instead being hardcoded code,
someday ...

Thanks,
m.

J.M. Maurer pravi: