Re: Summer of Code Hello

From: Jauco Noordzij <jauco.noordzij_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 17:34:02 CEST

> This antispam technique is considered as rude. Don't message people if
> they have to munge the e-mail address to reply to you. That is called
> politeness.
>
> FYI, the headers are munged in the archive.

That's not what I mean, spam@jauco.nl is a valid e-mail adress that I
read, it's just one that i use for "higher spampossible environments"
such as archived lists. I might tighten the spamfilter on it. My
family has another @jauco adress and school as well, it's just a habit
I have. Also because it allows me to switch providers (gmail =>
yahoomail for instance) without having to tell everyone, just update
my mailserver accounts.

But this is all irrelevant as I'm now subscribed using my gmail adress.

--
greetings
     Jauco Noordzij