FYI: AbiWord included with a Magazine/CD

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 15:44:39 CET

FYI -

We would like to introduce ourselves as publishers of the largest
cirulated Telugu Computer Magazine "COMPUTER VIGNANAM". Telugu is the
second largest spoken language in India. We are publishing this
magazine since 1997 and now the circulation of the magazine is around
35,000 copies.

We bundle a free CD ROM with our magazine regularly. We would like to
include Freeware version of your "Abiword 2.4.5" Software in our
Forthcoming CD which is going to be released in First week of December
2006. This will create awareness of your product in this part of the
world.

--
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our
children's children, because I don't think children should be having