Re: FYI: AbiWord included with a Magazine/CD

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 16:12:51 CET

Umm that was confusing.

Would I be correct in assuming the following message was forwarded by Dom
to let us know Abiword has been included in their publication.

Do we need to respond and tell them the GNU General Public License (GPL)
already gives them the permission they need to include Abiword with their
magazine? (Chances are you did that already but it wasn't entirely clear
from the message.)

--
Alan