Re: Fwd: patches for widgetized abiword

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 04:21:53 CET

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 22:23 +0100, Robert Staudinger wrote:
> Thanks for that, Tomeu!
>
> Please let's keep this sort of stuff on abiword-dev instead of having
> those big To: lines. If you are not already subscribed, it's usually
> rather low volume.
>
> - Rob

I fixed a few things then committed toolbar.py to pyabiword/abicandy

abicandy.py now uses toolbar.py and no longer uses glade.

At some stage we should import the abiword sugar activity into our cvs
and enable rpm generation for sugar straight from cvs.

In the meantime could someone update jhbuild to pull toolbar.py from our
CVS?