Re: Proposal - moving new docs to main tree

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 16:16:06 CEST

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Robert Staudinger wrote:

> Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:41:47 +0200
> From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger@gmail.com>
> To: abiword-dev <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
> Subject: Proposal - moving new docs to main tree
>

> Hello,
>
> I'm proposing to move the wonderful new documentation in docbook
> format ("Manual-NG" currently in module abiword-docs) put together by

I assume this is the old documents converted to use Docbook as the master
format rather than Abiword files, building on the old work, not a rewrite?

Sounds good. Maybe we could even get a step ahead of Gnome and produce
docbook that can be viewed in either the Gnome or KDE help browser
depending on what users have as their default?

--
Alan