Re: layout units in UnixPangoGraphics - solution committed

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 22:58:53 CEST

> Hi Martin,

<snip>

> No, I think this is the right approach. I am getting correct layout now,
> but the print output is scaled down (looks like by 72/96). Any idea what
> is causing it ?

Try putting

I don't sse that at all. You might try un-commenting:

   gnome_print_scale (m_pGnomePrint->getGnomePrintContext(), 72./96.,
72./96.);

In the constructor of UnixPangoPrint. I used to see the 72./96. behaviour,
put this in, then saw thesse 1% effects and commented it out. I've only
seen the 1% effects since. Pretty weird, but give it a go.