Re: GSoC07: keep dialogs in libabiword?

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 17:03:20 CEST

Hi Ryan,

Just to be clear, neither Rob nor I are advocating removing our native
Win32 or MacOS port. I'm using GTK+ as a convenient example to argue
from, as it seems that we've been actively re-moudling that port for
different sub-platforms (hildon, olpc, ...).

As you said, a "GTK+-everywhere" approach isn't feasible until we make
major modifications to our graphics and font classes, and that largely
depends on the viability of Cairo + GTK+-print on Win32 and MacOSX.
We're not close to being there yet.

Best,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.