Re: GSoC07: keep dialogs in libabiword?

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 20:53:19 CEST

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
>

>> As you said, a "GTK+-everywhere" approach isn't feasible until we make
>> major modifications to our graphics and font classes, and that largely
>> depends on the viability of Cairo + GTK+-print on Win32 and MacOSX.
>> We're not close to being there yet.
>>

> Also don't forget that the MacOS X port of Gtk+ (not talking about the
> one running in X11) is not in a usable state.
>

> Hub

Alright, that's what I figured, but I didn't know if my
less-than-stellar visibility had been suggesting a lack of desire or
need for a native Windows port. Debate away then - as long as I can get
a rockin' AbiWord with AbiCollab in Ubuntu and Windows, have all the fun
you like with magic code behind it! :D

Ryan