Re: XAP_CocoaToolProvider

From: Jeshua Lacock <jeshua_at_OpenOSX.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 13:37:00 CEST

On Aug 2, 2007, at 5:29 AM, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

>> I am attempting to build an Intel native Cocoa version of AbiWord,
>> but I
>> am getting an undefined error that looks unusual to me, and I have
>> not
>> been able to track it down:
>

> How are you tryin that? Which version?

Hello,

Sorry; trying to build AbiWord 2.4.6 on Mac OS X 10.4.9, by running
the configure script followed by "make".

I am building it on a functioning version of GNOME 2.18.3 that I also
built for Intel.

I was able to build the Unix version on same machine no problem, but
I also wanted to include Cocoa version if at all possible.

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner
<http://OpenOSX.com>
phone: 877.240.1364