Re: riverae - r21691 - in abiword/branches/RiveraESoC/src: af/xap/xp text/fmt/xp wp/ap/unix wp/ap/xp

From: Ernesto Rivera <rivera.ernesto_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 02:29:37 CEST

Yup, they are commented.

The problem was I was working exactly on the same functionalities as
Martin was, but it took me longer to try to commit.

I solved the conflicts, trying to make it fast before some other
conflicting code was committed again.

Now I am trying to us some code I wrote and is now commented with
Martin's implementation.

Cheers,

Ernesto