Sample Projects [was Re: Google Summer of Code 2007]

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 02:22:00 CET

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Dominic Lachowicz wrote:

> > 4. Some sample projects.
>
> XP Cairo graphics class
> D-BUS remote control
> Improved Pango graphics
> MG's failed annotations project
> MS XML support
> Integration with LinguComponent's grammar checker and/or KDE's Sonnet

Can the word perfect style "View codes" project be salvaged too?
Was the smart quotes system ever really perfected?

No sure if these are entirely appropriate for projects but I figured I
should mention them for consideration (and if I was fishing for things I'd
like to see done for my personal benefit it wouldn't be either of these
two).

--
Alan