Re: sponsorship

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 23:54:35 CET

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:36 +0100, Markus Lutzer wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm interested in deploying Abiword and therefore would like to know who
> is sponsoring Abiword.

Interesting, could you elaborate a bit on this? What do you mean by
"deploying" abiword?

> Who are the developers? Are most of you
> individuals, working for Abiword privately or are you coming from
> enterprises? Any help would be appreciated!

We are all individuals hacking on AbiWord in our spare time at the
moment. We might resurrect an AbiWord corporation in the future if we
think there is any interest, but at the moment there is no such thing.

Cheers,
  Marc