Re: 'make dist' take 2

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 19:59:00 CET

At the moment we do not use Autoconf for win32 building - we use the old
diving make system. Does this commit change anything with that system?
(I already use "make dist" with the standard makefiles to build
everything, so I hope this didn't break that - I was hoping we were
almost ready for 2.5.0 on windows side)

If you could clarify just how I am supposed to use this and what is
different/better compared to the diving make system, that would be
appreciated (since last time I heard, automake'd binaries on windows had
no icons or dialogs, and I just got done getting the existing makefiles
to build using all our shared libraries now :D )

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com