Re: Moving some plugins back into the main tree?

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 16:00:30 CET

> I'd like to see the LaTeX plugin reincluded by default but if it is not
> popular enough I'd understand leaving it out by default.

I imagine that it'd be quite popular in certain circles, and worthy of
inclusion into the main tree again. The problem is that its output is
not particularly accurate, and will result in massive amounts of
dataloss for anyone who chooses to use it. As I'm hoping to get us
more towards a "just works out of the box" setup, adding the LaTeX
plugin in its current state would be counter-productive.

Best,

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.