Help requested for dnd to Nautilus and sugar

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 06:40:28 CET

Hi Folks,
         The following patch adds a new feature for the unix build.

If you attempt to visually drag text outside the frame to left or right,
the visual drag is converted to a GTK DND process as soon as mouse pointer
leaves the abi widget. I've liberally borrowed code from Tomeu but my
patch is much smaller so far because I'm resuing much more of the current
visual dragging of text code.

I have only set the targets to:

static const GtkTargetEntry targets[] = {
  {"text/rtf", 0, 0}};

I've tried dropping the text to nautilus, but it just rejects the event.

I'm now trying to drop onto another abiword session. AbiWord recognizes
the drop event but doesn;t yet do the right thing.

I may be able to fix this soon, but if not I thought I'd share the code
with everyone.

Feedback is most appreciated!