Re: libwv vs libwv2

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 16:16:34 CET

Please don't reply privately to me :) The conversation started on the
mailing list, and replies should go there too. Thanks.

> Well, I installed abiword 2.4.6 a couple of days ago with default
> options and Word Docs import/convertion does not work for me.
> I just installed libwmf-1.2.1 and wvHtml worked just fine to convert
> Word doc created in Word 2000 with one embedded image - everything
> worked and image was converted to jpeg.

This isn't a very useful bug report. If you could file a bug report @
http://bugzilla.abisource.com/ and be sure to attach the problematic
document, we could look into your issue.

> How do I install WMF plugin?

The AbiWord-plugins package would have it. If building from source,
configure --enable-wmf, I think.

Thanks,

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.