Re: opendocument import strange issue

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 18:14:42 CET

Dmitri,

This list is for AbiWord's developers to discuss future plans,
features, and the like. What you've been asking are more user-oriented
questions. Please take your questions to the abiword-user mailing
list.

Also, as you encounter issues, you might find it more fruitful to file
your issues at http://bugzilla.abisource.com/ and then send an email
to the abiword-user list, including a link to the bug.

Thanks,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.