Re: Image preview ifdef'd out - why?

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 13:31:45 CET

I removed it during my libgsf integration work. Not everything was
working properly, so it seemed easier to disable it and get back to it
when the image importers accepted URIs.

I also seem to remember there being issues with regard to the preview
being over-zealous. It would try to preview directories and whatnot,
since I didn't implement equivalents of those "stat" calls using
libgsf.

If you can confirm that this isn't a problem any more, I don't see why
you can't re-enable the code.

Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.