Re: AbiWord Portable 2.6 on Hold Due to Bug 11501

From: John T. Haller <abiword_at_johnhaller.com>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 03:41:31 CEST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> Does this mean AbiWord-2.6 Portable is now available too?
>
> (We should give you plug in downloads section)
>
> Cheers!

It's being packaged tonight. It's being updated to include language
integration with the PortableApps.com Platform (pick German in the
PortableApps.com Menu and AbiWord Portable comes up in German) and the
ability to install it without the additional languages for English users
(getting AbiWord Portable down to as little as 7.74MB). I'll make a
post on-list when it's released with the details. :-)

And a link from the AbiWord download page would be handy. Other apps we
package like KeePass do that as well.

Kind Regards,
John