Re: User manual in German.

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 13:36:10 CEST

Hi Marc,

> On the AbiWord Homepage I have seen that
> the user manual is from English only translated to
> French and polish.
> I would like to translate it into German, so my
> question to the developers of AbiWord:
>
> Is a German translation of the AbiWord User's Manual
> wanted/needed?

> Is someone already do it?
> May I translate the User's Manual into German if this
> is wanted and no one already does it?

Sure, but the documentation you looked at is _very very very_ outdated,
so your efforts translating _those_ docs would be rather useless I
think.

The new efforts take place "here":

  http://svn.abisource.com/abiword-docs/trunk/Manual-NG/

This new documentation is far from finished though, so you should
probably check with the guys working on it on how to proceed.

Cheers!
  Marc