Re: Help: Can't build Windows SVN due to libpng

From: Bobby Weinmann <bobby.weinmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 03:26:53 CEST

The 2.6 directions say that you have to use cvs to get the source for
libpng, et.al. I tried that and it tells me I can't do that
anonymously. I need to log in with a real password.

I really only need this to add my smart quotes feature to the Windows
dialogs. Since, Ryan, you build it on Windows, would you be able to
do it, or is that too big a job for you?

BTW, did anyone see my latest patch with the GTK GUI code? Does
anyone have an opinion on it??

Bobby