Re: Abiword documentation

From: Simson Garfinkel <slgarfin_at_nps.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 22:09:18 CET

Dom,

Thank you for the info.

As part of our research here we have downloaded approx 10K MSOLE files
from the Internet. We have found files for which wvSummary reports 0,
1, 2, 3 and more code pages. Some of the code pages are quite odd
(negative, for example). Is this just the randomness of the world? Do
you think that there is likely to be any value in analyzing these
individual metadata streams?

Regards,

Simson