Re: Abiword documentation

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 22:14:38 CET

Could be randomness. Could be a bug in the OLE library wvSummary uses
(libgsf). Could be valid-ish data or a bug in the contents'
generators. Without sample docs and knowing what you're analyzing, I
can't say for certain if there's any value in it.

Best,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.