close an abiwidget

From: Daniel Carvalho <idnael_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 12:52:26 CET

hello

I have multiple abiwidgets inside a gtk.Notebook (a container that has
multiple tabs, one for each child).

I'm having diverse cases os segmentation fault, and I think they are
related with the way I close an editor...
I just remove the abiwidget from the notebook using the remove method.

Is there some kind of CLOSE() method in abiwidget?

I'm trying to identify better what causes the program... In certain
cases, if I remove the call to editor.invoke_cmd
("com.abisource.abiword.loadbindings.fromURI"... the problem is
solved, but there are other situations where it occurs.

I noticed now that there are also problems when opening several
editors at the same time even if I never close one of then. But this
varies from computer to computer

Is it possible to start or compile it in debug mode to have more information?
daniel

Abrir /home/daniel/comp/Doques2/_copia_documentos/documentos/_ola1.txt
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning: gdk_drawable_get_colormap: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed
  gtk.main()
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed
  gtk.main()
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning:
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.14.4/gdk/gdkpixbuf-drawable.c:1247: Source
drawable has no colormap; either pass in a colormap, or set the
colormap on the drawable with gdk_drawable_set_colormap()
  gtk.main()
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning: gdk_draw_line: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE
(drawable)' failed
  gtk.main()
Abrir /home/daniel/comp/Doques2/_copia_documentos/documentos/_ola2.txt
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning: gdk_pixbuf_get_from_drawable: assertion
`gdk_window_is_viewable (src)' failed
  gtk.main()
Teste.py:112: GtkWarning:
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.14.4/gdk/gdkpixbuf-drawable.c:1255: Depth of
the source drawable is 0 where as the visual depth of the colormap
passed is 24
  gtk.main()
The program 'Teste.py' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 8261 error_code 8 request_code 66 minor_code 0)