Re: MS word version supported in wvWare or Abiword

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2008 - 21:19:44 CET

Hi Tim,

The 1.2.x branch is a little more stable, since it uses libgsf instead
of libole2 to parse the DOC's OLE2 streams. This cuts down on some
hangs and crashes.

The 1.2.x branch also has some security patches.

Nothing terribly major, though. If what you're using works well
enough, leave well enough alone.

-Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.