Re: GSoC07: buildsys merged

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 03:06:17 CET

Nice work, Rob! This build system cleanup is long overdue.

I'm running into a few problems, though. I've managed to hack around
them, but I'm hoping that you have a cleaner solution.

I'm getting undefined references to popt and gthread when linking
abiword static.

Cheers,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.