Re: GSoC07: buildsys merged

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 14:34:28 CET

Replying to myself...

I see this when running autogen.sh:
../abiword/autogen.sh: 45: [[: not found

I'm also seeing dependencies not being tracked properly. I'd been
editing ie_exp_PDF.cpp, typing "make" followed by "sudo make install".
When modified, the file gets recompiled and several libtool .la
archives are rebuilt. However, the libabiword-2.5.la and static
abiword executable aren't rebuilt.

Finally, what's the status of the GOption patch, Rob? We can obviate
the need for popt on all platforms if we use that instead.

This is on the most recent Ubuntu.

automake 1.9.6
autoconf 2.61
autoheader 2.61

Please look into this ASAP.

Thanks,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.