Re: Enchant and Windows

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 22:41:07 CEST

You should be able to use mingw. Give it a try. I know that we've been
able to cross-compile Enchant DLLs, so it may work without any
intervention.

If not, you can always write your own makefiles and download
Microsoft's free development SDK/compiler.

Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.