Fwd: Fwd: Smart quotes patch

From: Bobby Weinmann <bobby.weinmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 16:30:54 CET

I am still unsure what the procedure is to get this patch
 accepted/rejected. Is there something else I need to do? Do I have
 to add internationalization before it is accepted, or is English
 enough for now? Has anyone tested it? Is there any problem with the
 English implementation?

 I also do not know who the core developers are. Tomas Frydrych and I
 have been debating whether to have a GUI to set the smart quote
 characters for languages other than English, separate from the "Set
 Language" menu option. Are you, Tomas, a core developer, and what do
 the [other] core developers think?

 I am very excited at the possibility of getting this in, and if I
 need to bribe some core developers, maybe we can arrange something :)

 Bobby