Re: Fwd: Smart quotes patch

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 17:30:22 CET

(I am just a "normal" developer)

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Bobby Weinmann
<bobby.weinmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still unsure what the procedure is to get this patch
> accepted/rejected. Is there something else I need to do? Do I have
> to add internationalization before it is accepted, or is English
> enough for now? Has anyone tested it? Is there any problem with the
> English implementation?

Usually consensus is sought, then one (core-)dev will take your patch
and commit it.

Here is one glitch I found when playing around:
(1) Create new doc.
(2) Insert Table
(3) Move caret to cell (0,0)
(4) Change font size via the toolbar dropdown, say to "26"
(5) Hit quotation mark
The font size is reset to default. This only seems to happen in cell (0,0).

- Rob