Commit - msevior - r23168 - Lots more more on web view.

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 11:29:06 CET

Author: msevior
Date: 2008-03-18 11:20:17 +0100 (Tue, 18 Mar 2008)
New Revision: 23168

Modified:
   abiword/trunk/src/af/xap/gtk/xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/af/xap/xp/xap_Prefs_SchemeIds.h
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.cpp
   abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.h
   abiword/trunk/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
Log:

Lots more work towards a proper "web view". This means that lines
resize as the size of the window changes. Like a web browser.
Requested for use with abiwidget as a replacement for the gtk text
widget.

Might be worth backporting later.

There are a quite a few niggly issues remaining. We have to hide the
vertical scroll bar if the text doesn't fill the screen. Zoom doesn't
work yet. Changing back to print view or normal view can put the new
view in a funny state where it is either too wide or too narrow.

Still you can see the basic idea. I now have "view" PageSize as well
as a document pageSize. In web view mode the view pagesize changes so
as to fill the available window width. The text reflows like changing
the size of window in a web browser.

So, enjoy our new feature :-)

(Damn I should have wrote that for Bobby's smart quotes patch).

cheers

Martin