AbiWord ubuntu packaging questions

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 17:33:31 CEST

I've included two emails here relating to the AbiWord package on Ubuntu
and libabiword/pyabiword. They have a set of sugar packages, which
right now use someone else's outdated PPA build of just pyabiword. If
folks more embedded in the pythonabiword and libabiword information
could help me out here as to a reply, that would be great - I don't want
Ubuntu to end up with crack in their archive.

(Apparently the source changes in the patch are needed to build
libabiword outside the source tree - I haven't tested this yet but at
the very least they would have to be moved into a dpatch applied at
build time.)

Ryan

Ryan,

does this package provide python-abiword too? I do not see that in the
PPA. It is the component used by Sugar if available and it was buildable
from the svn sources of Abiword as of november 2007.

-- Please update to version 2.6 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/202174
You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
of the bug.