Re: AbiWord ubuntu packaging questions

From: Fabian Sturm <f_at_rtfs.org>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 17:32:27 CEST

Hi!

Here is an updated version of the liabiword ubuntu package patch.

I moved the source changes into a dpatch and added a little bit more
description text.

It was discussed that libabiword should not officially be built.
If this will be the case, do you mind if I make my own ppa for ubuntu?

Thanks, Fabian