Re: msevior - r24029 - abiword/trunk/src/text/fmt/xp

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2008 - 13:56:56 CEST

Yes. It is. This can be fixed sometime later. But there will be
corner cases to deal with. I suspect sum1 will have a lot of fun
crashing abiword with various weird annotation combinations until we
get them all fixed.

Then we also have to work out what our export formats can handle. We
don't want to accidentally create invalid documents.