abiwidget with odt files

From: Daniel Carvalho <idnael_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 16:48:29 CET

Hi,

i installed pyabiword-0.6.1 and want to use abiwidget to open Open
Document (*.odt) files...

But the included example program "advanced.py" freezes when trying to
open a odt file... the widget works well when opening abw files.

And I can open odt files normally from Abiword word processor.

I have tried that in a different system where i compiled all the
abiword packages from the source, and I got the same problem. It seems
the ODT plugin that is included in abiword-plugins-2.6.4 doensn't work
well with abiwidget...

daniel