New developer

From: Josh Holland <jshholland_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 22:00:14 CET

Hello AbiWord developers!
I am interested in helping to work on a free software project, but I
have no idea about how it is done. A quick search on SourceForge for
projects using C++ (one of the two languages I know, the other Python)
found you, and I thought that this would be a reasonable first project
to get involved in. I've written a few programs on my own (Ubuntu)
computer, but nothing "commercial quality". I would be grateful if you
could help me direct my limited resources?
Josh Holland