Re: abiwidget with odt files - question for rob

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 07:38:58 CET

Hi Rob,
            Further investigation of this problem reveals that this
problem is caused because *none* of the plugins load with pyabiword.

I recall that there was a magic command one had to put on the
configure line when building pyabiword to make it load plugins but I
can't remember what it is. Can you remind me?

Thanks!

Martin