Re: Fw: version/specification of Ispell dictionaries

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 18:10:03 CET

We got it the first time.

At this point, I consider AbiWord's Ispell support to be "legacy" and
don't imagine supporting dictionaries other than those hosted on our
site. I'd suggest looking into how to build a Myspell dictionary
instead.

If you're really curious about AbiWord's Ispell flags, you can figure
them out from the definitions @

http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/enchant/trunk/src/ispell/ispell.h?view=markup
http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/enchant/trunk/src/ispell/ispell_def.h?view=markup

Good luck,
Dom

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.