Re: the work on the new documentation

From: Alexander van Loon <svloon_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 09:40:57 CEST

I searched for these e-mails you've sent in the past to the mailing
list, apparently you sent those e-mails in April 2008. Marc Maurer CC'ed
me his answer to your e-mail, then I replied to Marc Maurer's e-mail
which I also CC'ed to you. However, your reply to my e-mail –
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/2008/Apr/0150.html
was only addressed to the mailing list, and not CC'ed to me. Because I
was not subscribed to the mailing list at that time, I never received
your e-mail.

Probably the best place to start are the three links I gave in one of my
previous e-mails, and someone (Marc Maurer?) who could upload your
contributions to SVN. You can check out the current work with the
command "svn co http://svn.abisource.com/abiword-docs/trunk
Manual-NG/en/" (enter this in the terminal, make sure subversion is
installed first) and then open the abiword.xml file from the terminal
with Yelp (as described in one of my previous e-mails. For more help
contact me directly instead of via the mailing list.