Romanian translation

From: Lucian Constantin <struct_bylighting_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 21:09:09 CEST

Hi everybody,

I have finished the translation of abiword 2.6.x. In the archive I also added Romanian versions of normal.awt and system.profile files. Can somebody integrate them into the project?

Also, would it be possible to have a Romanian spelling dictionary packaged and distributed for Windows users on your web page? I am not sure what type of dictionary you package, however there are both aspell and hunspell dictionaries available as follows:

* aspell, version 3.1: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/ro/

* hunspell, version 2008-07-06: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Romanian_.28Romania.29

Thanks,

Lucian