Re: Some corrections in German translation

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 22:54:10 CEST

On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 22:43 +0200, Gerrit wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009 schrieben Sie:
> >
> > Yep, that is most certainly correct!
> >
> > However, when I try to apply your patch against the latest trunk
> > version, the patch fails. Could you update the patch, or make sure that
> > it against the latest trunk version?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Marc
> >

> Hello Marc,
>
> Maybe now?

Weird, same errors:

 [uwog@tau po]$ patch -p0 < ~/Desktop/de-DE.diff
 patching file de-DE.po
 Hunk #1 FAILED at 6803.
 Hunk #2 FAILED at 6823.
 2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file de-DE.po.rej

Which SVN branch did you checkout, and how did you make the patch? Maybe
something silly is wrong there.

Sorry for the hassle,
  Marc