Re: gsoc project

From: Ajay <ajay.kr.gtm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 11:42:43 CET

Hello Rob,
Sorry for little description and now a late reply due to my mid semester exams.

well i was thinking of performing following steps.

    * I can use Google Documents List Data API to list upload
documents to Google Docs user account as well as to list the documents
in Google Data API(GData) feeds.

    * Using the same API, the application (Abiword here) can list
user's document and query the contents in user document.

    * A different API gdatacopier also provides Bi-directional copy so
i can either use it or can work on a new API for downloading Google
docs to local system.

    * As native format is concern, i can download/upload in the ODT or
DOC format and it will not create any issues.

awating suggestions/responce

--
Ajay Kr. Gautam
Senior Postgraduate Student,