Re: gsoc project

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 13:33:19 CET

Hi Ajay,

Your idea sounds worthwhile, but I'm afraid that it won't take you
more than a week or two to implement it. As far as I can tell, the
Google Data API looks like a combination of simple XML documents and
HTTP requests.

We would certainly consider this proposal for GSoC, but it would be a
stronger proposal if you attempted to do more during the summer.

Cheers,
Dom

--
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly
recognizes genius.