Re: Regarding the AbiFund

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 23:03:38 CET

HI Everyone,
                  This money should somehow help AbiWord development.
Maybe helping out for conference travel or a group meeting would be a
good use?

If Dom doesn't mind leaving it in his account for the time being I
think that is a good idea for now.

A meeting or something may come up where this would help to get us altogether.

If someone can make a specific proposal for how spending the money on
hardware would help development then I think we should listen.

Cheers!

Martin