Changing the AbiWord slogan and top level text on the website.

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 04:00:39 CET

Hi everyone,

AbWord's slogan "Word Processing for everyone" nicely encompassed the
goal of our project.

However with the release of AbiWord-2.8 we now have a new unique
feature that enables us to stand out from the crowd.

I propose that we change our slogan to "Share your writing". (This
text was suggested by Marc Maurer)

and that the first few sentences of our website say:

"AbiWord is a free Word Processor similar to MicroSoft Word. However
AbiWord also enables many people to work on the same document at
exactly the same time with the free abicollab.net website."

Opinions? Other suggestions?