Re: Roadmap for AbiWord 3.0

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 21:59:45 CET

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 22:19 -0300, Diego Sueiro wrote:
> Martin,
> It's been a while since I've last contributed to Abi (and at the
> time it was for the Gnome builds).

Welcome back!

> It's there bug (I don't know if
> you're still using bugzilla or have migrated to something else)

Still using bugzilla.abisource.com :)

> entries for the work to be done on Win32 for the 3.0 release so I can
> see if I"m able to help?

Yes, we do have a frontend component for win32:

  http://tinyurl.com/yembk7y

Surely there are bugs missing from that list, but it's a good indication
of where we stand.

Note that on win32, we have a nice MSVC++ Express project file, which
lets you compile everything with just 1 mouseclick[1].

  Marc

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ycfbjf3 - the short version is:
- checkout abiword
- checkout the msvc project within the abiword checkout
- open the solution and click "Build Solution"