Re: Abiword file format

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 13:50:17 CEST

The reason why we have to stick to the default abw format is discussed
in the abiwiki here [1].

However AbiWord can load and save files in many different formats [2].
If you want to change the default format, you can do it yourself by
some configurations. [3] discusses how to set to MS-Word as the
default format, which can be done for any of the formats.

[1] http://www.abisource.com/wiki/OpenDocument_support
[2] http://www.abisource.com/help/en-US/info/infoformats.html
[3] http://www.abisource.com/wiki/FAQ/Always_save_as_Word

Regards,