BlueAnt problems

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 15:09:00 CEST

Hi All,

BlueAnt (the server that host abisource.com, DNS, our SVN, mail, etc) is
having some problems lately. It's rebooting about once a day, and I
don't know why yet.

Since we are so close to the 2.8.0 release, I'm planning on simply
hosting the *website* on a different location. BlueAnt will remain the
"master" (ie, the place where you make any change you want), with the
new location rsyncing the website every 5 min or so.

People ssh-ing into BlueAnt will have to use the canonical machine name
"abiword.snt.utwente.nl" instead of "abisource.com" when the change is
made.

Any objections or better ideas?

  Marc