Re: Another assignment for GSoC students

From: Gangadhar.Chowdary Payyavula <gangadhar531_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 19:07:50 CEST

Hi! Martin sir.

I am having exams from 19th to 24th of this month sir.
I didn't mentioned that in my proposal. Do I need to add that as a
comment. Because I will not be able to concentrate much on GSoC at
that time. In fact it is time for mentoring organizations to request
further proposal detail from the student applicant, where necessary.

I also described the reuse of format frame dialog code in proposal,
But I didn't reused the Format Table dialog because It is looking
similar to Format Frame dialog.

I am actually waiting to provide any extra information that is needed
for my proposal.

Thank you sir.

P.Gangadhar.